CloudPires is an Elite Partner with ServiceNow to implement ServiceNow platform solutions. Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sr. Client Engagement Manager (PM) to work with the Sales and Operations teams to create and manage ServiceNow implementation projects for our customers.
This role will actively create and manage project plans, schedules, and resource plans. The Client Engagement Manager will track project hours and work with Operations to prepare reports on project progress, milestones, resource hours, and RIDAC for Leadership.
The Client Engagement Manager is directly responsible for all project communications with the Customer as well as with the CloudPires internal Sales and Operations teams. The Client Engagement Manager will organize, and participate in, Customer and internal stakeholder meetings according to requested time zones and availability.
Experience with the ServiceNow platform is extremely valuable. The Client Engagement Manager role requires ServiceNow certification for Certified System Admin and Project Portfolio Management within three (3) months from the date of hire (CloudPires provided training).
Client Engagement Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage large-scale project or multiple small to mid-range projects with overall responsibility for project's success.
- Work with project sponsor(s) and the team to establish project performance goals, metrics and baselines.
- Develop financial estimates and other financial models for project, as necessary.
- Implement and follow Project Management Office standard methodologies, processes and tools, develops and maintains project documentation, work plans and project deliverables. Guide others in the use of the methodology and tools.
- Manage and motivate project teams, plan work assignments and schedules, and ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget. Guide and monitor work performance.
- Coordinate project activities as appropriate.
- Maintain accountability to leadership for project delivery and direction
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team members, stakeholders, senior management and contacts. Communicate project status to identified stakeholders through routine status reports and meetings.
- Initiate and maintain issues logs, taking responsibility for identifying and coordinating resolution of all technical and business issues.
- Ensure all project time is accounted for and project and team member activities are routinely collected and reported in standard fashion.
- Estimate resources needed on projects to ensure success.
- Where appropriate, coordinate vendor activities to ensure project success.
- Assist in the advancement of project management competencies, including development of methodologies and frameworks, development and conduct of education/training, completion of quality reviews and coaching/mentoring of others engaged in project management activities
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience project management experience to lead projects as well as guide others on project management techniques
- Agile experience and/or certification; Sprint planning, Visual Task Boards, stories, retrospectives
- Experience managing ServiceNow implementations preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills using innovative thinking
- Experience with standard project management tools, methodologies and frameworks
- Experience in managing large-scale projects
Education and Experience:
- ITIL Foundation certification highly desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus